Saturday, 19 April 2014

Wanderlust calling...

So I'm gonna give you a bit of backstory here - last year, I was getting ready to ride the wave of festivals (6 to be exact) that were taking place all throughout summer, and I couldn't have been more excited. I had the best summer, saw some brilliant acts and met some wonderful people who are still in my life today.

But I find myself thinking: "Now what?". My summer of festivals was my first chance at freedom and exploration, and I certainly explored the mud-ridden fields in its entirety. Where do I go from here?

And that, my avid readers, is the exact question I am thinking on right now. Where can I go? This past week has been a flurry of fleeting thoughts of France, of exploring little streets in Rome and Dubrovnik and Paris and Budapest and! Finding parts of a city that you feel that no-one else knows about. That feeling, is the best in the world, and one I aspire to daily.

In a sheer chance of luck, I am off to the beautiful Barcelona next week, for a few days. I'll do a post later on in the week with my plans, clothes, hopes and dreams... but for now, pray do tell: without a doubt, what should I not miss in Barcelona? The paella? Las Ramblas? A little street with a beautiful antique shop?

Let me know in the comments the unmissable from Barcelona

All the best,

Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment